In response to requests for assistance regarding the Invites feature and the related Quests, here is a detailed explanation of the functionality.
Where can I find the Invite feature?
At the bottom of the main Stepdrop section you can find the subsection “Invite your friends”.
Tapping the green Invite button will open a page with the invites sent in the past and the button to send the link to your contacts.
Once you have sent the link to download Stepdrop, you can check the status of the invitation from the list on that same page.
How to make sure you receive your reward
Before you start, make sure you have updated Stepdrop to the latest version available on the Store
- Then, let’s say I send the link to my friend Alice via WhatsApp, Telegram or any other messaging app.
- Alice opens the link, downloads Stepdrop from the Store, but DOES NOT OPEN IT.
- I make sure Alice opens Stepdrop for the first time by following my link.
- By following my link, Alice registers either with Google or by entering First Name, Last Name, email and username.
- At this point, the invitation will appear as “Alice – Pending“.
- If the Invite does not appear in the list of invites sent, I will stop Alice and have her re-register correctly.
If she can use another email she will do so, otherwise, she will write to [email protected] to have the Team remove the email from the system in order for her to reuse it.
- When and if the Invite appears as Pending, Alice will be able to start making claims and, as a result, the Invite will be marked as completed and I will get my YNGs.